1) When did you start making music, what is/was your motivation to do it?
I started making music professionally in the 80s by free-lance, the motivation that inspired me to this choice has been able to work with the music, because the passion was great, with the first contract for the tour, I decided.
2) Tell me something about your living environment and the musical education.
My musical education is a “rhythmic” the rest is the most talented Studies simple harmony. My living environment is: learn from any person.
3) Is making music your profession? What is the context in which you practice music nowadays?
Today, those who make music should reflect the overall situation of humankind and the planet’s. Music can be a good vehicle to raise awareness for the people.
4) How do you compose or create music or sound? Have you certain principles, use certain styles etc?
Usually the idea comes from a mental image or a concept. I feel to be more a manipulator of sounds rather than a composer in the classical sense.
5) Tell me something about the instruments, technical equipment or tools you use?
I, a Mac, Logic, Reason and much listening.
6) What are the chances of New Media for the music production in general
and you personally?
The Internet has opened new avenues for music production. On the other hand, sometimes the amount is not a sign of quality.
7) How about producing and financing your musical productions?
self or in partnership.
8) Do you work individually as a musician/soundartist or in a group or collaborative? If you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
As a musician working with different: Jazz, Rock etc.. As sound-artist, I am an owner along with Paola Setti video artist, a study of audio-video production: Nervo&Tes Performing Art. I like to do both because it gives me satisfaction.
9) Is there any group, composer, style or movement which has a lasting influence on making music?
In 2009 released a CD production “Nervo&Tes”
10) What are your future plans or dreams as a soundartist or musician?
One of my dreams is to create a center for production and artistic research involving various arts: Dance, Music, Video Art. As for the music I am most looking forward to the possibility of sounds from the point of view of landscapes sounds.