Slovenian sound artist
Interview: 10 questions
1. When did you start making music, what is/was your motivation to do it?
I started making music since I was 16, which was 8 years ago. I had sounds in my head.
2. Tell me something about your living environment and the musical education.
I live in Rijeka (Croatia) and Ljubljana (Slovenia), sometimes as a student, sometimes as an artist, sometimes as a human bumerang. I am musically self-educated.
3.Is making music your profession? What is the context in which you practice music nowadays?
I have no profession.
4. How do you compose or create music or sound? Have you certain principles, use certain styles etc?
I have no certain principles, no certain styles, no general technique, no regrets.
5. Tell me something about the instruments, technical equipment or tools you use?
I use digital processing, found objects, instruments, words, mistakes and cough.
6. What are the chances of New Media for the music production in general and you personally?
I have no idea.
7. How about producing and financing your musical productions?
I am currently not financed for my music production by anyone but myself.
8. Do you work individually as a musician/soundartist or in a group or collaborative? If you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
I work as a soundartist, as well as collaboratively with different groups and collectives. I prefer both. Difference is spreading.
9. Is there any group, composer, style or movement which has a lasting influence on making music?
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a soundartist or musician?
Work. Become famous. Get real paid.