Interview: 10 questions
1. When did you start making music, what is/was your motivation to do it?
I start to make music when i was 17/18 years old, i don’t remember.
Make music for me was the only way to express myself.
Now is not the only one but the most powerfull as painting is.
2. Tell me something about your living environment and the musical education.
I never studied music composition and i can’t read music.
I studied what is music, i studied john cage’s way of thinking for example. I like to record what nature gave to us
3. Is making music your profession?
What is the context in which you practice music nowadays?
My profession is to express myself.
Some time i have money to do it, some time no.
But i work everyday.
4. How do you compose or create music or sound? Have you certain principles, use certain styles etc?
It depends. As regards this work i just recorded the sound of the chair and then i chose the best piece. My way is improvisation. I can play with laptop or tape or glass or something else and i make music. My approach is like a child approach.
5. Tell me something about the instruments, technical equipment or tools you use?
I use good microphone to record.
I can use nature things like rain to play, or my foot…
I prefere to use analogic instruments like tape recorders, four track recorders, analogic tape delays etc, becouse i think that using analogic things the casual component (chaos or errors) is more evident and more difficult to control
6. What are the chances of New Media for the music production in general and you personally?
7. How about producing and financing your musical productions?
8. Do you work individually as a musician/soundartist or in a group or collaborative? If you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
I have a lot of project with other musicians.
I love to play with other people, to improvise and to dialogue with other musicians
9. Is there any group, composer, style or movement which has a lasting influence on making music?
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a soundartist or musician?
My dream is to travel playing with people from different country .