Interview: 10 questions
1. When did you start making music, what is/was your motivation to do it?
I think that when I studied piano and singing at the conservatory of music, but … begin to create and appoint a new identity, when I started to play with the computer editing voices .I just follow peace within myself.
2. Tell me something about your living environment and the musical education.
I heard a piano when I was little child and this sound caughted my attention… So I asked to my parents. when I was nine would take some lessons, but just for a few time. I Restart my studies at my 20 years. I took classes at the Conservatory of Santa Ana Bs As, and I bought a piano! There began the activity coral. In this moment I began to paint and draw, After i leave my studies in the conservatory (also had to work to pay my studies). I belong to a group the sopranos, with Orpheus Choir (director Santiago Buzzi), we performed in the gilded room of The Colon Theater in Buenos Aires.
3.Is making music your profession? What is the context in which you practice music nowadays?
It is not my profession, is an experience that makes me feel alive, to sit at a piano and understand, able to slide my soul in the singing, play with sounds.I enjoy it so much because after that I remember who I am spiritually, the current context in which I this is a person who wants to be independent ,I´ am dedicated to fine arts and these experiments were conducted in the framework of the thesis under the direction of Anahí Cáceres : http://www.arteuna.com/.
4. How do you compose or create music or sound? Have you certain principles, use certain styles etc?
Yes, i have one methodology. I begins selecting a song what edit in the computer after some moments of meditation, relaxation and introspection
5. Tell me something about the instruments, technical equipment or tools you use?
The voice,the intuition and mixer windows media, sometimes sound forge, nero. All the sounds start with my voice.
6. What are the chances of New Media for the music production in general and you personally?
Infinite. Means to open new possibilities of publication, cost, communication and execution time. In my case, working with a notebook at any place experimenting with amazing sounds.
7. How about producing and financing your musical productions?
Costs are low, I financed everything.
Iam my own financier. All the costs is close my possibilities.
8. Do you work individually as a musician/soundartist or in a group or collaborative? If you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
This work was performed on the sound alone. But i work in collaborative in other proyect related with the fine art.
9. Is there any group, composer, style or movement which has a lasting influence on making music?
The good always survives. (If it was given for the value and distribution).
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a soundartist or musician?
As an artist I want explore with the sound and the possibilities of the new media. To become real my dream i wish work with sound projects , unconventional spaces and work on my thesis.