Interview: 10 question
1. When did you start making music, what is your motivation to do it?
To fullfill a more complicate project, using sound as a tool
2. Tell me something about your living environment and the musical education
Actually I work as artist and cultural operator, in the past I’ve studied violin and singing in a Private Conservatory, and after I’ve played live alone as a dj and in a pair of group and then I’ve composed music for advertisment before starting my reaserch as artist.
3.Is making music your profession? Not yet at all. I have to make other works.
What is the context in which you practice music nowadays? Soundart
4. How do you compose or create music or sound?
Live Sampling + Studio Recordings + Digital Sequencer. Have you certain principles, use certain styles etc? No.
5. Tell me something about the instruments, technical equipment or tools you use?
Computer, Zoom H2, YamahaDjx as Master keabord, Korg nanopad.
6. What are the chances of New Media for the music production in general
and you personally?
I really dont’ know.
7. How about producing and financing your musical productions?
Is difficult, but satisfactory.
8. Do you work individually as a musician/soundartist or in a group or collaborative?
Usually I work individually but I’m looking to work with other artist.
If you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer? I’ve experienced many times team-working and I’m sure that has been an interesting opportunity
9. Is there any group, composer, style or movement which has a lasting influence on making music?
Alvin Lucier, La Monte Young, John Cage, Fluxus.
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a soundartist or musician?
To work around the world as a soundartist.