1. When did you start making music, what is/was your motivation to do it?
It was more productive than playing video games.
2. Tell me something about your living environment and the musical education.
I am a self taught muscian/ sound artist. My inspiration comes from wedding cinematic vocabulary with audio vocabulary.
3.Is making music your profession? What is the context in which you practice music nowadays?
I perform in the US and Europe as mudboy – mostly in underground and gallery type venues.
4. How do you compose or create music or sound? Have you certain principles, use certain styles etc?
5. Tell me something about the instruments, technical equipment or tools you use?
I make most of my instruments., or effect them heavily with new electronics- but it isn’t really relavent to the piece I submitted/
6. What are the chances of New Media for the music production in general
and you personally?
This question I don’t understand
7. How about producing and financing your musical productions?
Sound is cheap- cheaper than film or sculpture. Its one of the reasons I like it.
8. Do you work individually as a musician/soundartist or in a group or collaborative?
generally alone- though much work is produced through improvisation in agroup.
9. Is there any group, composer, style or movement which has a lasting influence on making music?
Terry Riley. Sun ra. The Firesign theatre.
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a soundartist or musician?
Can works of yours experienced online besides on SoundLAB? Where?
List some links & resources