Interview: 10 questions
1. When did you start making music, what is/was your motivation to do it?
To have fun.
2. Tell me something about your living environment and the musical education.
I am self-taught.
3.Is making music your profession? What is the context in which you practice music nowadays?
Making music is not my profession. I practice music infront of the TV.
4. How do you compose or create music or sound? Have you certain principles, use certain styles etc?
I think of words then say them or get someone else to say them and record them.
5. Tell me something about the instruments, technical equipment or tools you use?
I use a computer.
6. What are the chances of New Media for the music production in general
and you personally?
I don’t know. Is a minidisc player New Media?
7. How about producing and financing your musical productions?
That does not really happen.
8. Do you work individually as a musician/soundartist or in a group or collaborative?
A bit of both. It’s nice to have someone to tell you its rubbish.
9. Is there any group, composer, style or movement which has a lasting influence on making music?
Excrutiatingly bad buskers.
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a soundartist or musician?
To make a good artwork, marry it, settle down in the country with it, have some kids together.